Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Do It Now!

Written by Regan Dacey
As a personal trainer with Fit ‘N’ Well, I do quite a bit of reading online to keep abreast of what’s going on in the world of fitness. Sometimes what I read makes me laugh or shake my head, and other times I can’t help but think YES, ALL OF THIS!!!
While some articles resonate more than others, this one has been one of my favourite reads thus far in 2019: https://www.precisionnutrition.com/the-perfect-time
If you’re the type who is waiting for something specific in order to begin working toward something you really want, I’d suggest giving this article a read. (The article does belong to Precision Nutrition, so there is a bit at the end promoting their coaching. I’m not in any way associated with their organization, but the article itself resonated with me enough that I believe it’s worth a read!)
Reading this, I wish the author, Krista Scott-Dixon, had jumped into my life with this a few years ago. I used to be the type who was always waiting for the perfect time to start something… then found that years would pass and I’d see those around me doing the things they love and achieving personal fulfillment thought their forward action while I seemed to be stuck waiting for something.
Change doesn’t have to be huge and life-altering, and you don’t have to wait for the beginning of a year, a month, or a week to make choices to start working towards a goal. Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment